19 October 2011

Faulty clothespin

I was taking in my laundry from the line outside my window. I was thinking how disgusting it was that the girl downstairs was smoking on the balcony right under all my clean clothes. But when I looked down at her (figuratively and literally), to my horror I noticed that a pair of my underwear had fallen from the line onto her balcony! Not just on the balcony, but it miraculously landed directly on the small side table next to her. It looked like it was some kind of doily on the center of her table that she should set her ashtray on.

I apologized profusely and told her to throw it down to the ground so I could get it later but she insisted on the most awkward stairway-underwear-exchange ever. Lesson learned. No more unmentionables on the clothesline. And judging the neighbors brings bad karma.

No comments: